Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Quiet Man: We're watching this today.

The Quiet Man is one of my all-time favorite movies.



Today, in honor of St. Patty's day, we'll be watchin' in our humble home.



The proprieties will be observed at all times, if you please.



Lyrics to "Mush-Mush-Mush Tural-i-addy" from The Quiet Man (1952) at Reel Classics

It was there that I learned all me courtin' --

Many lessons I took in the art --

Till Cupid, the blackguard, while sportin',

An arrow drove straight through me

Mush, Mush, Mush tural-i-addy

Me Mush, Mush, Mush tural-i-ay.

So I lathered him with me shillelagh

For he trod on the tail of me

Mush, Mush, Mush tural-i-addy.

And just like the Dingle for gold,

I lathered him with me shillelagh

For he trod on the tail of me coat.




powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Interesting Stuff