Monday, April 04, 2005

Power Line: Thanks for helping me know I'm not insane!!

For two weeks I've been thinking I must be crazy.

Poll after poll supposedly proves that most Americans agreed with removing Terri Schiavo's feeding tube.

I kept thinking that couldn't be right. People must misunderstand the issues or the questions are not clear enough.

Well I'm not crazy.

This, finally, is a Zogby poll via Power Line: "'If a disabled person is not terminally ill, not in a coma, and not being kept alive on life support, and they have no written directive, should or should they not be denied food and water,' the poll asked.

A whopping 79 percent said the patient should not have food and water taken away while just 9 percent said yes."

I didn't think I was crazy. When my common sense disagrees with "polls", I stick with common sense. Apparently it really is "common" sense.

No comments:

Interesting Stuff