Friday, April 01, 2005

Return of the Mac

Return of the Mac: "And open and good is what Macs are again, finally. The intervening years have created a situation that is, as far as I know, without precedent: Apple is popular at the low end and the high end, but not in the middle. My seventy year old mother has a Mac laptop. My friends with PhDs in computer science have Mac laptops. [2] And yet Apple's overall market share is still small."
The most interesting part of this article is that hackers are using Mac's again and that means that we all will be using them in the future.

Hmm. I've always been a Mac guy at heart. It's not McRyanMac for nuthin ya know. Maybe my next laptop will be a Mac.

We report, you decide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? Afraid of a little Win XP SP2?
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
Or, so I hear.

Interesting Stuff