Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Back and Bound for Boston

I'm finally home after spending last week in Boston. The next time I travel there it will be to establish residency. June will come with me as a newly planted New Englander. Who would have believed it?

I got a glimpse of my new job and city last week and it was dreamlike. From the Pastrami Traveler at Sam Lagrassi's to the dark master of Peet's Coffee, even the pedestrian pleasure of the Dunkin' Donuts chocolate glazed stick; it's like a hungry person's paradise.

Add to that the brilliant heroes that I get to work with and a God sized mission of eternal significance: I am among the most blessed humans on the face of the earth.

I haven't even mentioned my family in that blessing, all of whom are excited about the move. I know there will be hard things about moving but I want to revel in God's mercy toward us and publish his goodness. God is great. God is good. Nothing less is understood.

Please come to Boston...

No comments:

Interesting Stuff