Sunday, May 20, 2007

The End is Near





DiCaprio sheds light on '11th Hour'

But I was very clear in the movie. I want the public to be very scared by what they see. I want them to see a very bleak future. I want them to feel disillusioned halfway through and feel hopeless. And then when we get into the entire section in the second half when we talk about cultural transformation and a new way of looking at things and the alternatives or green technology and all these things, you realize there is great hope and there are options on the table. And hopefully the audience is moved and galvanized to do something about it. Hopefully.




I'm sure the street preacher outside of my office would love to make a film like this. He preaches roughly the same kind of message in a loud voice almost daily.



I wonder if this film will go beyond Al Gore's film and include professional scientists who can be held accountable by their peers for the claims they make on camera. I'm sure Leo and Al are very competent but I wouldn't be taking medical advice from them either, if you know what I mean.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Interesting Stuff