Thursday, December 01, 2005

Plane Blogging

From last week:

I'’m in a plane right now flying back from Boston where I got a sneak preview of my new life. I'’ll post this later but right now this is about all I can manage. We traveled in coach because I couldn't afford an upgraded ticket for Alex, Nathan and myself. The guy in front of me on the plane is not shy about laying back in my lap. Never mind that I'm 6'7". I hate to admit it but I haven't been shy about shoving his torso upright when I need to.

My only option for typing right now is without looking at the screen. There's not enough room for my laptop screen between the back of the seat in front of me and my giant gut.

We spent three days in Speculator, New York for our annual NE staff conference. This is our first year in attendance and it was a great time. We got to know many of our new colleagues and co-laborers. It was a refreshing time of renewed vision for the Lord and for the world.

No comments:

Interesting Stuff